For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Secretogranin 3 antibody
See all Secretogranin 3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Secretogranin 3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence near the C terminus of human Secretogranin 3, different from the related mouse and rat sequence by single amino acid.
- Positive control
- IHC-P: Rat brain tissue sections
WB: Hela cell tissue lysis
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 2.5% BSA, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Fix with acetone.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, heart, kidney, liver and skeletal muscle.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Neuroendocrine and endocrine secretory granules.
Information by UniProt
- 1B1075 antibody
- AI385542 antibody
- Chgd antibody
Anti-Secretogranin 3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Secretogranin 3 antibody (ab65821)
ab65821, at 0.5µg/ml, staining Secretogranin 3 in the cytoplasm of paraffin embedded rat brain tissue sections.
Western blot - Secretogranin 3 antibody (ab65821)
Anti-Secretogranin 3 antibody (ab65821) at 1 µg/ml + Hela cell tissue lysis
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
Observed band size : 53 kDa
References for Anti-Secretogranin 3 antibody (ab65821)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"