For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, 1X PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPair-rule protein expressed in a segmentally repeating pattern to define the polarity of embryonic segments. Capable of sequence-specific DNA-binding.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the paired homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 paired domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- prd antibody
- PRD_DROME antibody
- Segmentation protein paired antibody
Anti-Segmentation protein paired antibody images
References for Anti-Segmentation protein paired antibody (ab105670)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"