For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Semaphorin 3D antibody
See all Semaphorin 3D primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Semaphorin 3D
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
Mouse, Chicken, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 600 - 700 of Human Semaphorin 3D.
(Peptide available as ab39287.)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Application notesThis antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide (ab39287).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInduces the collapse and paralysis of neuronal growth cones. Could potentially act as repulsive cues toward specific neuronal populations. Binds to neuropilin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the semaphorin family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 PSI domain.
Contains 1 Sema domain.
- DomainStrong binding to neuropilin is mediated by the carboxy third of the protein.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Coll 2 antibody
- Coll2 antibody
- Collapsin 2 antibody
Anti-Semaphorin 3D antibody images
This Fast-Track antibody is not yet fully characterised. These images represent
inconclusive preliminary data.
Western blot - Semaphorin 3D antibody (ab39288)
All lanes : Anti-Semaphorin 3D antibody (ab39288) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (0 days) (ab7188)
Lane 2 : Brain (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Semaphorin 3D antibody (ab39288)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"