For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionParticipates in the formation of a gel matrix (sperm coagulum) entrapping the accessory gland secretions and ejaculated spermatozoa.
- Tissue specificitySeminal vesicles, and to a much lesser extent, epididymis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the semenogelin family.
modificationsSemenogelin-2 is thought to form both the 71 kDa polypeptide and, in its glycosylated form, the 76 kDa polypeptide.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Semenogelin 2 antibody
- Semenogelin II antibody
- Semenogelin-2 antibody
Anti-Semenogelin II antibody images
References for Anti-Semenogelin II antibody (ab108085)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"