Anti-SENP1 antibody (ab58417)
- Product nameAnti-SENP1 antibodySee all SENP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SENP1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from the N-terminus of Human SENP1
- Positive control
- Human breast carcinoma tissue. Jurkat cells extract
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58417 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionProtease that catalyzes two essential functions in the SUMO pathway: processing of full-length SUMO1, SUMO2 and SUMO3 to their mature forms and deconjugation of SUMO1, SUMO2 and SUMO3 from targeted proteins. Deconjugates SUMO1 from HIPK2. Deconjugates SUMO1 from HDAC1, which decreases its transcriptional repression activity.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis. Expressed at lower levels in thymus, pancreas, spleen, liver, ovary and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C48 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between cytoplasm and nucleus.
- SENP 1 antibody
- SENP1 antibody
- SENP1_HUMAN antibody
- Sentrin specific protease 1 antibody
- Sentrin-specific protease 1 antibody
- Sentrin/SUMO specific protease 1 antibody
- Sentrin/SUMO specific protease antibody
- Sentrin/SUMO specific protease SENP 1 antibody
- Sentrin/SUMO specific protease SENP1 antibody
- Sentrin/SUMO-specific protease SENP1 antibody
- SUMO1/sentrin specific peptidase 1 antibody
- SuPr 2 antibody
- SuPr2 antibody
Anti-SENP1 antibody images
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human breast carcinoma tissue using ab58417 at 1/50 dilution. Samples are treated -/+ blocking peptide.
All lanes : Anti-SENP1 antibody (ab58417) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size : 73 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SENP1 antibody (ab58417)
This product has been referenced in:
- Huang W et al. Triptolide Inhibits the Proliferation of Prostate Cancer Cells and Down-Regulates SUMO-Specific Protease 1 Expression. PLoS One 7:e37693 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22666381) »
- Snow JW et al. Sumoylation Regulates Interaction of FOG1 with C-terminal-binding Protein (CTBP). J Biol Chem 285:28064-75 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20587419) »