For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab16170? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16170 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Seo MY et al. Integrity of the Pericentriolar Material Is Essential for Maintaining Centriole Association during M Phase. PLoS One 10:e0138905 (2015).
- Kim J et al. PLK1 regulation of PCNT cleavage ensures fidelity of centriole separation during mitotic exit. Nat Commun 6:10076 (2015).
- Voets E & Wolthuis R MASTL promotes cyclin B1 destruction by enforcing Cdc20-independent binding of cyclin B1 to the APC/C. Biol Open 4:484-95 (2015).
- Agircan FG & Schiebel E Sensors at centrosomes reveal determinants of local separase activity. PLoS Genet 10:e1004672 (2014).
- Han X & Poon RY Critical differences between isoforms of securin reveal mechanisms of separase regulation. Mol Cell Biol 33:3400-15 (2013).
- Lee K & Rhee K Separase-dependent cleavage of pericentrin B is necessary and sufficient for centriole disengagement during mitosis. Cell Cycle 11:2476-85 (2012).
- Nakamura A et al. Centrosomal Aki1 and cohesin function in separase-regulated centriole disengagement. J Cell Biol 187:607-14 (2009).
- Pemberton HN et al. Separase, securin and Rad21 in neural cell growth. J Cell Physiol 213:45-53 (2007).
- Holland AJ et al. Protein phosphatase 2A and separase form a complex regulated by separase autocleavage. J Biol Chem 282:24623-32 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"