For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionFilament-forming cytoskeletal GTPase. May play a role in cytokinesis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Abundantly expressed in heart and kidney, placenta, skeletal muscles, liver and lung, as well as various tumor cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the septin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Using a GFP-fusion protein, detected in the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ11619 antibody
- SEP10_HUMAN antibody
- SEPT 10 antibody
Anti-SEPT10 antibody images
References for Anti-SEPT10 antibody (ab58326)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"