For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SEPT5 antibody [SP18] (Biotin)
See all SEPT5 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [SP18] to SEPT5 (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Immunoprecipitate of Human brain.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberSP18
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. 1 ug/10E6 cells
ab18434-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionFilament-forming cytoskeletal GTPase (By similarity). May play a role in cytokinesis (Potential). May play a role in platelet secretion.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the CNS, as well as in heart and platelets (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the septin family.
modificationsIn platelets, phosphorylated in response to thrombin, phorbol-12-myristate-13-acetate and collagen.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. In platelets, found in areas surrounding alpha-granules.
Information by UniProt
- 5 Sep antibody
- CDCrel 1 antibody
- CDCREL antibody
References for Anti-SEPT5 antibody [SP18] (Biotin) (ab113273)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"