For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SEPT5 antibody [SP18] (FITC)
See all SEPT5 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [SP18] to SEPT5 (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Immunoprecipitate of Human brain.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Clone numberSP18
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ab91356-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionFilament-forming cytoskeletal GTPase (By similarity). May play a role in cytokinesis (Potential). May play a role in platelet secretion.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the CNS, as well as in heart and platelets (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the septin family.
modificationsIn platelets, phosphorylated in response to thrombin, phorbol-12-myristate-13-acetate and collagen.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. In platelets, found in areas surrounding alpha-granules.
Information by UniProt
- 5 Sep antibody
- CDCrel 1 antibody
- CDCREL antibody
References for Anti-SEPT5 antibody [SP18] (FITC) (ab113973)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"