For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110369 was purified from Rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
- FunctionFilament-forming cytoskeletal GTPase (By similarity). May play a role in cytokinesis.
- Tissue specificityBrain-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the septin family.
modificationsPhosphorylated by PKG on serine residues. Phosphorylated by PKG on Ser-91.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > synapse.
Information by UniProt
- bK250D10.3 antibody
- MGC133218 antibody
- Neuronal specific septin 3 antibody
Anti-Septin 3 antibody images
References for Anti-Septin 3 antibody (ab110369)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"