For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab50743 was purified from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum.
- Clone number2261C3a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceProbable guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF), which may be involved in the secretion process.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
- Deafness locus associated putative guanine nucleotide exchange factor antibody
- DELGEF antibody
- Gef antibody
Anti-SERGEF antibody [2261C3a] images
References for Anti-SERGEF antibody [2261C3a] (ab50743)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"