For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab65218 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).
- RelevanceSERINC3 (serine incorporator 3) may be involved in cellular transformation.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Multi pass membrane protein
- AIGP1 antibody
- DIFF33 antibody
- placental transmembrane protein (mouse testicular differentially expressed) antibody
Anti-SERINC3 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - SERINC3 antibody (ab65218)
ab65218, at a 1/500 dilution, staining SERINC3 in HepG2 cells by Immunofluorescence, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
Western blot - SERINC3 antibody (ab65218)
All lanes : Anti-SERINC3 antibody (ab65218) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extract
Lane 2 : 293 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
Observed band size : 53 kDa
References for Anti-SERINC3 antibody (ab65218)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"