For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- Hypothetical protein LOC167359 antibody
- Hypothetical protein MGC42105 antibody
- Nim1 antibody
Anti-Serine/threonine-protein kinase NIM1 antibody images
Western blot - Serine/threonine-protein kinase NIM1 antibody (ab87553)
Anti-Serine/threonine-protein kinase NIM1 antibody (ab87553) at 1 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa
Additional bands at : 70 kDa,75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Serine/threonine-protein kinase NIM1 antibody (ab87553)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"