For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab66047? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab66047 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Szczyrba J et al. Neuroendocrine Cells of the Prostate Derive from the Neural Crest. J Biol Chem 292:2021-2031 (2017).
- Hockman D et al. Evolution of the hypoxia-sensitive cells involved in amniote respiratory reflexes. Elife 6:N/A (2017).
- Sukumaran SK et al. Whole transcriptome profiling of taste bud cells. Sci Rep 7:7595 (2017).
- Vahid-Ansari F et al. Abrogated Freud-1/Cc2d1a Repression of 5-HT1A Autoreceptors Induces Fluoxetine-Resistant Anxiety/Depression-Like Behavior. J Neurosci 37:11967-11978 (2017).
- Alcaino C et al. Mechanosensitive ion channel Piezo2 is inhibited by D-GsMTx4. Channels (Austin) 11:245-253 (2017).
- Brooks L et al. Fermentable carbohydrate stimulates FFAR2-dependent colonic PYY cell expansion to increase satiety. Mol Metab 6:48-60 (2017).
- Niederkofler V et al. Identification of Serotonergic Neuronal Modules that Affect Aggressive Behavior. Cell Rep 17:1934-1949 (2016).
- Ibañez Rodriguez MP et al. Cellular Basis of Pineal Gland Development: Emerging Role of Microglia as Phenotype Regulator. PLoS One 11:e0167063 (2016).
IHC (PFA fixed)
- Steinfeld R et al. Divergent innervation of the olfactory bulb by distinct raphe nuclei. J Comp Neurol 523:805-13 (2015).
IHC (PFA fixed)
- Moreno-Sanchez D et al. Polyphosphate Is a Novel Pro-inflammatory Regulator of Mast Cells and Is Located in Acidocalcisomes. J Biol Chem 287:28435-44 (2012).
- Vann SD Gudden's ventral tegmental nucleus is vital for memory: re-evaluating diencephalic inputs for amnesia. Brain 132:2372-84 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"