For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab105739 is affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
||1/100000 - 1/150000.
- FunctionInhibits urokinase-type plasminogen activator. The monocyte derived PAI-2 is distinct from the endothelial cell-derived PAI-1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family. Ov-serpin subfamily.
modificationsThe signal sequence is not cleaved.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Secreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
- HsT1201 antibody
- Monocyte Arg serpin antibody
- Monocyte Arg-serpin antibody
Anti-SerpinB2 antibody images
References for Anti-SerpinB2 antibody (ab105739)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"