For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
- FunctionGranzyme B inhibitor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family. Ov-serpin subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CAP 3 antibody
- CAP-3 antibody
- CAP3 antibody
Anti-SerpinB9 antibody images
References for Anti-SerpinB9 antibody (ab110455)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"