For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa).
- Tissue specificityExpressed in pancreas and adipose tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- MEPI antibody
- Myoepithelium derived serine protease inhibitor antibody
- Myoepithelium-derived serine protease inhibitor antibody
Anti-SERPINI2 antibody images
Western blot - SERPINI2 antibody (ab36169)
Anti-SERPINI2 antibody (ab36169) at 0.3 µg/ml + Human Pancreas lysate in RIPA buffer for 1 hour. at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Observed band size : 46 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SERPINI2 antibody (ab36169)
ab36169 (3µg/ml) staining Human Pancreas by IHC-P. Microwaved antigen retrieval with citrate buffer (pH 6), HRP-staining.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"