For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110483 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionInvolved in the reduction of peroxiredoxins. May also be regulator of cellular growth.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sestrin family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 1110002G11Rik antibody
- AU044290 antibody
- MGC118148 antibody
Anti-SESN1 antibody images
Western blot - SESN1 antibody (ab110483)
All lanes : Anti-SESN1 antibody (ab110483) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Rat muscle cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Rat muscle cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SESN1 antibody (ab110483)
ab110483, at a 1/50 dilution, staining SESN1 in paraffin embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry in the absence (left image) or presence (right image) of the immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-SESN1 antibody (ab110483)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"