For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesPrepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulphate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in the reduction of peroxiredoxins. May also be regulator of cellular growth.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sestrin family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 1110002G11Rik antibody
- AU044290 antibody
- MGC118148 antibody
Anti-SESN1 antibody - C-terminal images
References for Anti-SESN1 antibody - C-terminal (ab85376)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"