For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionHistone methyltransferase that methylates 'Lys-36' of histone H3 (H3K36me). H3 'Lys-36' methylation represents a specific tag for epigenetic transcriptional activation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class V-like SAM-binding methyltransferase superfamily. Histone-lysine methyltransferase family. SETD3 subfamily.
Contains 1 SET domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C14orf154 antibody
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 154 antibody
- DKFZp761E1415 antibody
Anti-SETD3 antibody images
Western blot - SETD3 antibody (ab84734)
References for Anti-SETD3 antibody (ab84734)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"