For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 98 kDa.
- FunctionMay contribute to specialized endoplasmic reticulum functions in neurons.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SEZ6 family.
Contains 3 CUB domains.
Contains 5 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
modificationsO-glycosylated with core 1 or possibly core 8 glycans.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Detected on cell surface of lung-cancer.
Information by UniProt
- BSRPA antibody
- FLJ90517 antibody
- PSK 1 antibody
Anti-SEZ6L2 antibody images
References for Anti-SEZ6L2 antibody (ab104194)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"