For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with sterile PBS solution containing 0.1% BSA to 0.05µg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.15 - 0.3 µg/ml (using 100 µl/well antibody solution).
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in synovial tissue. Found in synovial fluid of patients with arthropaties.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPF0556 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment.
Information by UniProt
- C19orf10 antibody
- Chromosome 19 open reading frame 10 antibody
- CS010_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-SF20 antibody (Biotin) (ab51391)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"