For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SF3B4 antibody
See all SF3B4 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to SF3B4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Xenopus laevis, Drosophila melanogaster, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide: AAGPISERNQDAT, corresponding to amino acids 2-14 of Human SF3B4.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris-saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).Can be blocked with Human SF3B4 peptide (ab23211).
Information by UniProt
- AFD1 antibody
- Hsh49 antibody
- MGC10828 antibody
Anti-SF3B4 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"