For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SF4 antibody
See all SF4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SF4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 540-589 (TFKALKEGRE PDYSEYKEFK LTVENIGYQM LMKMGWKEGE GLGSEGQGIK) of Human SF4 (NP_757386).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 72 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionPlays a role in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityDetected in adult testis and heart, and in adult and fetal brain, kidney and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 G-patch domain.
Contains 2 SURP motif repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 5730496N02Rik antibody
- DKFZp434E2216 antibody
- F23858 antibody
References for Anti-SF4 antibody (ab83666)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"