For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116130 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 120 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityDetected in adult testis, and in fetal brain and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 G-patch domain.
Contains 2 SURP motif repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Arginine/serine rich splicing factor 14 antibody
- arginine/serine-rich 14 antibody
- Arginine/serine-rich-splicing factor 14 antibody
Anti-SFRS14 antibody images
References for Anti-SFRS14 antibody (ab116130)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"