For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended, with citrate buffer to enhance staining. Likely to work with frozen sections.
- RelevanceSFRS2IP plays a role in pre-mRNA alternative splicing by regulating spliceosome assembly.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- 1110061H03Rik antibody
- 2610510E10Rik antibody
- AI462454 antibody
Anti-SFRS2IP antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SFRS2IP antibody (ab99405)
ab99405, at 1/100 dilution, staining SFRS2IP in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human seminoma tissue, by Immunohistochemistry, using DAB detection.
References for Anti-SFRS2IP antibody (ab99405)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"