For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- FunctionA probable role in alternative splice site selection during pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
modificationsExtensively phosphorylated on serine residues in the RS domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle.
Information by UniProt
- arginine/serine-rich 4 antibody
- Pre mRNA splicing factor SRP75 antibody
- Pre-mRNA-splicing factor SRP75 antibody
Anti-SFRS4 antibody images
Western blot - SFRS4 antibody (ab73893)
All lanes : Anti-SFRS4 antibody (ab73893) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from LoVo cells
Lane 2 : extracts from LoVo cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 57 kDa
Additional bands at : 20 kDa,48 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"