For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionRequired for pre-mRNA splicing. Can also modulate alternative splicing in vitro. Represses the splicing of MAPT/Tau exon 10.
- Tissue specificityBrain, liver, kidney and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 1 CCHC-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsExtensively phosphorylated on serine residues in the RS domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 9G8 antibody
- AAG3 antibody
- arginine/serine-rich 7 antibody
Anti-SFRS7 antibody images
References for Anti-SFRS7 antibody (ab90914)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"