For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in fusion of retrograde transport vesicles derived from an endocytic compartment with the Golgi complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SFT2 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- dJ747L4.C1.2 antibody
- FLJ34085 antibody
- SFT2 domain containing 2 antibody
Anti-SFT2B antibody images
References for Anti-SFT2B antibody (ab110396)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"