For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab86552 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMight be involved in the transport of a component required for iron utilization into or out of the mitochondria.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sideroflexin family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ12876 antibody
- SFXN1 antibody
- SFXN1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SFXN1 antibody images
Western blot - SFXN1 antibody (ab86552)
Anti-SFXN1 antibody (ab86552) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Observed band size : ~32 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : ~57 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SFXN1 antibody (ab86552)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"