For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
- RelevanceSFXN3, or sideroflexin 3, is a potential iron transporter.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- BA108L7.2 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000059201 antibody
- RP11-108L7.3 antibody
Anti-SFXN3 antibody images
References for Anti-SFXN3 antibody (ab69229)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"