For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- RelevanceSFXN4, or Sideroflexin 4, is a potential iron transporter.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- BCRM1 antibody
- Breast cancer resistance marker 1 antibody
- SFXN 4 antibody
- Sideroflexin 4 antibody
Anti-SFXN4 antibody images
References for Anti-SFXN4 antibody (ab65235)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"