For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionTransports citrate. Potential iron transporter.
- Tissue specificityPrimarily expressed in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sideroflexin family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Sfxn5 antibody
- SFXN5_HUMAN antibody
- Sideroflexin-5 antibody
Anti-SFXN5 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SFXN5 antibody (ab121468)
ab121468, at 1/80 dilution, staining SFXN5 in paraffin-embedded Human duodenum tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-SFXN5 antibody (ab121468)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"