For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SGK2 antibody
See all SGK2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to SGK2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: SPINWDDLYH KRLTPPFNPN VTGPADLKHF DPEFTQEAVS KSIGCTPDTV ASSSGASSAF LGFSYAPEDD DILDC, corresponding to amino acids 293-367 of Human SGK2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the activation of potassium channels.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver, kidney and pancreas, and at lower levels in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- DJ138B7.2 antibody
- H SGK2 antibody
- HSGK2 antibody
Anti-SGK2 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"