For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionInvolved in the activation of potassium channels. Mediates cell IL-3-dependent survival signals.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in most tissues with highest levels in pancreas, kidney liver, heart and brain and lower levels in lung, placenta and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle. Early endosome. Localized in vesicle-like structures and in the early endosome.
Information by UniProt
- CISK antibody
- Cytokine independent survival kinase antibody
- DKFZp781N0293 antibody
Anti-SGK3 antibody images
References for Anti-SGK3 antibody (ab61819)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"