For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa).
- FunctionMay play a role in JNK activation.
- Tissue specificityWeakly expressed in placenta, fetal kidney, fetal lung, adult pancreas, adult kidney and adult lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine.
Information by UniProt
- Novel SH2 containing protein 1 antibody
- Novel SH2-containing protein 1 antibody
- NSP1 antibody
Anti-SH2D3A antibody images
Western blot - SH2D3A antibody (ab70141)
All lanes : Anti-SH2D3A antibody (ab70141) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SH2D3A transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 64 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SH2D3A antibody (ab70141)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"