For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in JNK activation.
- Tissue specificityWeakly expressed in placenta, fetal kidney, fetal lung, adult pancreas, adult kidney and adult lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine.
Information by UniProt
- Novel SH2 containing protein 1 antibody
- Novel SH2-containing protein 1 antibody
- NSP1 antibody
Anti-SH2D3A antibody images
References for Anti-SH2D3A antibody (ab92294)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"