Anti-SH3BGR antibody (ab110523)
- Product nameAnti-SH3BGR antibodySee all SH3BGR primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SH3BGR
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from internal sequence of Human SH3BGR.
- Positive control
- Extracts from Jurkat cells
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110523 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
- RelevanceSH3BGR gene maps proximal to HMG14 on 21q22.3 and is differentially expressed in heart and skeletal muscle. SH3BGR encodes a 239-amino acid protein characterized by the presence of a proline-rich region containing the consensus sequence for an SH3-binding domain and by an acidic carboxy-terminal region containing a glutamic acid-rich domain predicted to assume a coiled-coil structure. The presence of 2 functional domains involved in protein-protein interactions suggested to the authors that SH3BGR may be part of a multimeric complex.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- 21 GARP antibody
- 21 glutamic acid rich protein antibody
- 21-GARP antibody
- SH3 domain binding glutamic acid rich protein antibody
- SH3BGR antibody
- SH3BGR protein antibody
Anti-SH3BGR antibody images
All lanes : Anti-SH3BGR antibody (ab110523) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
References for Anti-SH3BGR antibody (ab110523)
ab110523 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.