For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/600. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Fixed/permeabilized with PFA/Triton X-100
- FunctionCould act as a modulator of glutaredoxin biological activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SH3BGR family.
Contains 1 glutaredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- epididymis secretory protein Li 297 antibody
- HEL-S-297 antibody
- SH3 domain binding glutamic acid rich protein like 3 antibody
Anti-SH3BGRL3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SH3BGRL3 antibody (ab122138)
ab122138, at 1/600 dilution, staining SH3BGRL3 in Human smooth muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry using paraffin-embedded tissue.
Western blot - Anti-SH3BGRL3 antibody (ab122138)
All lanes : Anti-SH3BGRL3 antibody (ab122138) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT4 cell lysates
Lane 2 : U251MG cell lysates
Lane 3 : Human plasma
Lane 4 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil tissue lysate
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SH3BGRL3 antibody (ab122138)
ab122138 at 4 µg/ml staining SH3BGRL3 in PFA/Triton X-100 fixed/permeabilized U2OS cells by Immunofluorescence. Antibody staining is shown in green
References for Anti-SH3BGRL3 antibody (ab122138)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"