For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
- FunctionImplicated in endocytosis. May recruit other proteins to membranes with high curvature.
- Tissue specificityBrain and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the endophilin family.
Contains 1 BAR domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- DomainAn N-terminal amphipathic helix, the BAR domain and a second amphipathic helix inserted into helix 1 of the BAR domain (N-BAR domain) induce membrane curvature and bind curved membranes.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Early endosome membrane. Associated with postsynaptic endosomes in hippocampal neurons. Associated with presynaptic endosomes in olfactory neurons.
Information by UniProt
- CNSA3 antibody
- EEN 2B L3 antibody
- EEN B2 antibody
Anti-SH3GL3 antibody images
References for Anti-SH3GL3 antibody (ab89103)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"