For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be a transcriptional repressor that represses both basal and activated transcription.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in skeletal muscle and brain, moderately expressed in pancreas and heart, weakly expressed in placenta, lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 Orange domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Basic helix-loop-helix domain containing class B3 antibody
- BHE41_HUMAN antibody
- bHLH protein DEC2 antibody
Anti-SHARP1 antibody images
References for Anti-SHARP1 antibody (ab118727)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"