For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SHD antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to SHD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
antigen sequence, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 6-139 of Human SHD.
- Positive control
- Human heart muscle tissue; RT4 and U 251 MG cell lysate; Human Liver and Tonsil lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay function as an adapter protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated by ABL.
Information by UniProt
- SH2 domain-containing adapter protein D antibody
- SHD antibody
- SHD_HUMAN antibody
- Src homology 2 domain containing transforming protein D antibody
Anti-SHD antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SHD antibody (ab121544)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab121544 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SHD antibody (ab121544)
ab121544 at 1/200 dilution staining SHD in paraffin-embedded Human heart muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-SHD antibody (ab121544)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"