Sheep Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) (ab102458)
- Product nameSheep Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG and with light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsICC, ELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to HRP.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102458 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary)|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/50000. with a chemoluminescence detection method. If using a colorimetric method, dilute 1/5000 - 1/30000.|
References for Sheep Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) (ab102458)
ab102458 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.