Sheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97095)
- Product nameSheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme: antibody protein ratio is 1:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97095 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/50000. (Colorimetric: 1/5000-1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000-1/50000)|