For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameSheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Rabbit IgG, whole molecule
- ConjugationTRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanante (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons)
Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm
Emission Wavelength: 570 nm
Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles TRITC per mole of Goat IgG
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notessuitable for immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring lot-to-lot consistency
References for Sheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC) (ab6792)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"