Sheep Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab6851)
- Product nameSheep Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Biotin)
- Target speciesRat
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot Blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
Rat IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC). Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule.
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6851 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Sheep Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Biotin) images
References for Sheep Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab6851)
ab6851 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.