For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 16 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).
- RelevanceSHISA5 can induce apoptosis in a caspase-dependent manner and plays a role in p53/TP53-dependent apoptosis. There are four known isoforms.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein. Nucleus membrane.
- pProtein shisa 5 antibody
- Putative NF kappa B activating protein 120 antibody
- Putative NFkB activating protein 120 antibody
Anti-SHISA5 antibody images
Western blot - SHISA5 antibody (ab67073)
All lanes : Anti-SHISA5 antibody (ab67073) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SHISA5 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 16 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SHISA5 antibody (ab67073)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"