For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab125901 is purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
- FunctionInterconversion of serine and glycine.
- PathwayOne-carbon metabolism; tetrahydrofolate interconversion.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SHMT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CSHMT antibody
- Cytoplasmic serine hydroxymethyltransferase antibody
- cytosolic antibody
Anti-SHMT1 antibody images
References for Anti-SHMT1 antibody (ab125901)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"