For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab32559? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32559 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Gan L et al. Epigallocatechin-3-gallate induces apoptosis in acute promyelocytic leukemia cells via a SHP-1-p38a MAPK-Bax cascade. Oncol Lett 14:6314-6320 (2017).
- Li X et al. Suppression of PTPN6 exacerbates aluminum oxide nanoparticle-induced COPD-like lesions in mice through activation of STAT pathway. Part Fibre Toxicol 14:53 (2017).
- Zhang T et al. Toosendanin demonstrates promising antitumor efficacy in osteosarcoma by targeting STAT3. Oncogene 36:6627-6639 (2017).
- Buschmann I et al. Inhibition of protein tyrosine phosphatases enhances cerebral collateral growth in rats. J Mol Med (Berl) 92:983-94 (2014).
- Su JC et al. RFX1-dependent activation of SHP-1 induces autophagy by a novel obatoclax derivative in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Oncotarget 5:4909-19 (2014).
- Liu CY et al. Novel sorafenib analogues induce apoptosis through SHP-1 dependent STAT3 inactivation in human breast cancer cells. Breast Cancer Res 15:R63 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"