For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab62322? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab62322 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Klaesson A et al. Improved efficiency of in situ protein analysis by proximity ligation using UnFold probes. Sci Rep 8:5400 (2018).
- Guo W et al. Tyrosine phosphatase SHP2 negatively regulates NLRP3 inflammasome activation via ANT1-dependent mitochondrial homeostasis. Nat Commun 8:2168 (2017).
- Furcht CM et al. Diminished functional role and altered localization of SHP2 in non-small cell lung cancer cells with EGFR-activating mutations. Oncogene : (2012).
- Kapoor GS & O'Rourke DM SIRPalpha1 receptors interfere with the EGFRvIII signalosome to inhibit glioblastoma cell transformation and migration. Oncogene 29:4130-44 (2010).
- Zhan Y et al. The protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP-2 is required for EGFRvIII oncogenic transformation in human glioblastoma cells. Exp Cell Res 315:2343-57 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"